Friday, January 20, 2012

Release Your BEaST in 2012

Greetings with Inspiration,


It has been a very long time since I posted …WOW.  Happy New Year! Happy belated…Kwanzaa…Christmas..Hannakah…all of that J   I hope you all enjoyed your  holiday season and I wish you much prosperity in 2012.  I am excited about this new year. I am embarking on a new journey of releasing my BEST.  Over the last few weeks, I have explored things that I have always wanted to do but life was hindering me from exploring my true passions.  

Since my last post, I started piano lessons, voice lessons,  did my first photoshoot ,  several modeling and acting castings,  started several business ventures, been singing everywhere….and most importantly I have been working on the launch of a 100 school inspirational tour and online TV  show associated with my nonprofit venture.  I have attended stellar events and met some amazing people who continue to point me in the right direction.  I am extremely grateful for how this journey is unfolding and I am thankful to all those that have shown love and support.

I have learned that life is too short to spend it veering away from your purpose and passions.  That is what this new journey is about for me …ANYthing..I have ever wanted to do in my life …I am doing it!

I have two shows coming up that I would love to have your support.  Contact me for ticket information.

Febrary 4th -   Seeing is Believing – Gospel Play

February 10th – For Better of Worse – Gospel Play

Until next time ….Release the BEaST!

Be Inspired,


ACT. 



No comments:

Post a Comment