Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Winning Wednesday!!!

Greetings With Inspiration,


It is such a crazy time of year for me so I apologize that I have not been able to fully blog daily as I would like to.   I will catch you up soon on Project Destiny in hopes to inspire you to make some changes you may need to go to the next level in your life.  October is going to be a busy month for me so please pray for me. I am opening it with an open Mic on October 1st,  doing a workshop at a conference on the 6th, tax deadline on the 15th , CPA exam on the 23rd, then heading to the COGIC Holy Convocation on October 31st with the Finance team.....wheew!...and the list goes on and on.  I am also still working on getting this sprained ankle back to normal with physical therapy so I can get back in the gym.  But this little message warmed my spirit this morning ....With AMBITION the world is yours,with COURAGE u will defeat negativity & fear, with TALENT there is always room for u at the top ...Be Ambitious, Courageous, and Talented...your destiny awaits you !




Be Inspired,


ACT.

No comments:

Post a Comment